Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 3 and 4

Yikes! A late movie did me in on crossing off items from my monster list yesterday.

1. Run 25 miles: 14 more miles to go!

3. Organize master closet: Done!... for right now, an Ikea trip definitely still needed to finish her off... maybe a crazy color of paint... okay, okay, done for now, will revisit over summer break for sure.

10. Finish half bathroom: Done! I'm in *love*, pics to come

14. Try a few new recipes: went browsing around online for some great ideas, stocked my kitchen yesterday, can't wait to try them out

15. Prep backyard for vegetable garden: um, yeah, if it stops raining (we have gotten like 2 inches in the past couple of days...)

16. Set up compost bin: the instruction manual for how to compost is a little overwhelming, but I'm sure it can't nearly be as hard as it seems (knock on wood)

17. Prep front yard for grass seed: see item 15

21. Donate items: dropped off 4 large boxes that were beginning to take over my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin